ISSN: 2052-8426 (Online Version)
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
If my paper is accepted - I agree to pay any article processing fees associated with this paper.
The article-processing charge of MCT is $1000/ £770/€870 for each article accepted for publication. The charges can be waived or discounted on a case-by-case basis. Authors can request a waiver or discount during the submission process. For further details, contact with the Office of Molecular and Cellular Therapies directly.
Copyright on any open access article in Molecular and Cellular Therapies published bythe Institute is retained by the author(s). Authors can grant any third party the right to use
the article freely as long as its integrity is maintained and its original authors, citation details and publisher are identified. Please contact the Office of Molecular and Cellular
Therapies for more information specifically regarding permissions if there are questions.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.