Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Please ensure that all co-authors listed on the title page are added as contributors (with their e-mail address) on Step 3 of the submission process.
Semantic Machine Learning, Web Data Integration and Applications
According to the W3C, “The Semantic Web provides a common framework that allows data to be shared and reused across application, enterprise, and community boundaries". It facilitates the integration of content and code among variety of protocols. This special issue will offer a platform to address all the related issues of Semantic Web along with the assisting advanced computing methods of machine learning and data integration in all major and potential areas. It will cover broad range of innovative research ideas and their implementations on various application domains. The scope of this issue will include the learning, analysis and synthesis of semantic web, respective programming, and applications with a particular focus on the principles, policies and practices. This issue will publish the note-worthy and pioneer research contributions from leading scholars from all over the world with comprehensive coverage of each specific topic, highlighting recent and future trends and describing the latest advances in Semantic Web Science and related technologies. It will aim to bring together leading researchers and practitioners in this field who are working on recent Semantic Web Technologies. It will be a good reference for the practitioners and students in similar fields, with an aim to promote, present and discuss on-going research in this area.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.