Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word (doc or docx), or LaTex file format using the templates found on our website.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Please ensure that all co-authors listed on the title page are added as contributors (with their e-mail address) on Step 3 of the submission process.
- If there is a Section Policy displayed below the section to which the article is submitted, authors must adhere to the Section Policy.
- In a separate document, you have provided details of 2 potential reviewers for your paper, with institutional email ids. One reviewer should be from a different country to the author, if possible.
Advanced Practice in Web Engineering
This is an open access special issue and an article processing charge is payable by the
author or research funder.
Submitting to this track incurs an article processing fee of EUR900. Language editing is charged at EUR7.00 per page. Fees are payable once your paper is accepted and before publication.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.