About the Journal
The Journal of Cyber Security and Mobility is an international source of innovation and essential reading for IT security professionals around the world. It provides an in-depth and holistic view on all security spectrums and solutions ranging from theoretical to practical. Itbrings researchers and practitioners together in dealing with the diverse fields of cybersecurity and by covering topics that are equally valuable for professionals as well as for those new in the field from industry, commerce, and academia.
This journal covers diverse security issues in cyber space and solutions thereof. As cyber space has moved towards the wireless/mobile world, issues in wireless/mobile communications and those involving mobility aspects are also published.
The Journal of Cyber Security and Mobility publishes topics that include (but are not limited to):
- Security in mobile networks
- Security and mobility optimization
- Cyber-physical security
- Wireless physical layer security
- Cloud security
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Machine-to-machine technologies
- Digital forensics & counter forensics
- Social networks security
- Smart grid and power/energy systems security
- Nature-inspired techniques
- Privacy attacks and protection
- Analysis of vulnerabilities and attacks
- Malware analysis
- Traffic measurements for cybersecurity
- Trends and new developments
- Secure operating systems and applications
- Security issues in various networking technologies
- Design and test strategies for secure and survivable systems
- Information hiding including steganologyand cryptology.