Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, or LaTex file format using the template on our website.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- If there is a Section Policy displayed below the section to which the article is submitted, authors must adhere to the Section Policy.
This is an Open Access journal and an article processing fee of EUR500 is payable by the author or research funder. Fees are due after acceptance and before publication.
Quality Assessment of smart devices through integrating AI With Cyber Security t
This is an Open Access special issue and a fee of EUR250 is payable by the author or research funder. Fees are due after acceptance and before publication.
AI and Machine Learning for intelligent Cybersecurity solutions
This is an open access special issue and an article processing charge is payable by the
author or research funder.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.