Journal of ICT Standardization
The aims of this journal is to publish standardized as well as related work making "standards" accessible to a wide public - from practitioners to new comers. The journal aims at publishing in-depth as well as overview work including papers discussing standardization process and those helping new comers to understand how standards work.
Objectives- Bring papers on new developments, innovations and standards to the readers
- Cover pre-development, including technologies with potential of becoming a standard, as well as developed / deployed standards
- Publish on-going work including work with potential of becoming a standard technology
- Publish papers giving explanation of standardization and innovation process and the link between standardization and innovation.
- Publish tutorial type papers giving new comers a understanding of standardization and innovation
- Standardization is essential for our society as well as economy from usage to communication between different devices, including interoperability
- Standardization gives choice and reduces cost of the products
- Standards make technology or create path for technologies to be available globally
- As standards / standardization is essential part of human society, it is essential for people to understand standards and all aspects related to it