Pavlos Lazaridis and Philippa Jefferies discuss his work in beyond 5G research, what we can expect from future 6G technologies, and the issues we face with security and privacy
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word (doc or docx), or LaTex file format using the templates found on our website.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- If there is a Section Policy displayed below the section to which the article is submitted, authors must adhere to the Section Policy.
Submitting to this track incurs an article processing fee of EUR500 and language editing of EUR7 per page. Fees are payable once your paper is accepted and before publication.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.