Pavlos Lazaridis and Philippa Jefferies discuss his work in beyond 5G research, what we can expect from future 6G technologies, and the issues we face with security and privacy
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission follows the Journal template, found on our website under Author Guidelines.
- The initial submission file is in PDF file format. Once your paper is accepted you will be asked for either a MS Word or LaTex file of your paper.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- If there is a Section Policy displayed below the section to which the article is submitted, authors must adhere to the Section Policy.
Control and Decision-making Systems with Mobile Applications
Submission to this special issue is by invitation only. This is an open access special issue and incurs and APC.
6G: The Road for Future Wireless Networks (SOUL)
Submission to this special issue is for participants of the 25th Strategic Workshop 2022 ONLY.
Submitting to this track incurs an article processing fee of EUR500 and language editing of EUR7 per page. Fees are payable once your paper is accepted and before publication.
WSN Sensing in autonomous vehicles
This is an open access special issue and incurs an article processing fee of EUR300. Fees payable after acceptance and before publication.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.