Professor Andrea Vacca, Editor in Chief of the International Journal of Fluid Power discusses the role of Fluid Power research in the drive towards greater efficiency and sustainability
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- It is a requirement for you to upload your files in an editable format - this can be in the following formats OpenOffice, Microsoft Word (Doc or Docx), or RTF document file format. In addition to this you may also upload a PDF file containing all of the files.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.